Saturday 27 September 2008

Can we make a lolcat apply to the theme of this blog?

I think we can.



At least if I'm too sick to contribute anything more intellectual, anyway.


You've all heard the news about the news about the AT2 preorders, I suppose, so no need to be too irrelevant there, other to put in my "yay, I came, I preordered for two, we shall hopefully be among the lucky 2000 to get our goodies, I collapse under a blanket nao".

...at least, I really hope we're still in the first 2000, one day after the preorder call goes out. If not, AT is really getting more popular than I thought...


I was working on a fanfic project, and honestly, it's about 75%-80% done; I'm expecting to finish up really soon. I've just been set back by this awful whatever-it-is, since it's sort of hard to write while huddling under the covers and whimpering. But expect to hear more on that front soon. :) (The fic, not the whimpering. I ideally want to have no more cause to write about that.)

6 comments:

thundercloud82 said...

Get better, soon!

Ayulsa said...

Thanks! I really hope to. Right now I feel like something's trying to eat its way through my stomach. I'm all for viruses, but I draw the line at being embodied by alien chesthuggers.

Rarutos said...

<3

I hope you feel better soon too. Thanks for getting AIM. You're great fun to talk to!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I really like your fanfic so far.

Ayulsa said...

...you really like it so far? I haven't given out the link to it yet. I kind of hope you didn't start reading yet, since it's not done. XD Patience, people!

Anonymous said...

I totally started reading it, but I think so far it's pretty good, even if it's Not Done.

How did I do it? Oh-- well, I'm a Reyvateil, right? I get in everywhere. =D