Thursday 13 November 2008

The wheels of fandom keep on turning...

Hoping to get back to the podfic project eventually while my voice actress recovers from being sick. In the meantime, I've slowly been building up entries on this blog; contributions from Reyvateils, and respectful humans, are welcome.

And I kind of wanted to say more there, but I'm all out of words. There is a fledgling fanwork; enjoy it, and I hope to nurture it and watch it grow into a complex and interesting work of fiction, with the help of some kind contributers.

5 comments:

aquagon said...

You have done an excellent job with that blog, Ayulsa!

However, there´s something that I have to say about one of the articles (the one about the song parlor): humans do sing, and you'll see that when you play AT2 (and I think that you should know already that Dian and all his friends, from the Hymmnos Musicals, are also human).

It's just that the songs of humans (unless they are of Tsukikanade lineage) don't have any powers compared to the ones that the Reyvateils sing.

Anonymous said...

Huh... have we been misled by the AT1 intro this whole time? (It says that humans have forgotten how to sing. I don't know how that works, but hey, it's magic.)

Must've been awkwardly translated, I guess... "humans have forgotten how to use songs as magic"?

aquagon said...

Sorta, but remember what was the original purpose behind the creation of the Reyvateils: overcome the need of using machines to interface with the Tower and using its powers. I think that the "forgot how to sing part" refers to how all the technology used as interface for the tower was lost.

Ayulsa said...

Hmm. Well, regardless, that's how the story's going now, so it shall have to be something of a slightly alternate universe. :)

Anonymous said...

At least now the rap on the OST makes more sense. I've been thinking, "Huh? Male singing voices? That really doesn't fit in the world," for a while now.