Saturday 17 January 2009

We're almost there....

Three days until The Big One, and it's going to pass pretty quickly for me; I'm going to be spending pretty much all of the 18th in transit, as I'm winging my way over to the States to meet AT2's release, and the inauguration of America's awesome new president, head on. Being with people you care about only make the time go by that much faster, too, albeit I wish it didn't.

I intend to keep up Reyvablog while I'm gone, but it's probably going to be a bit slow going; after my update today, expect to see new updates around the 20th, assuming I have an internets by then (I'll hopefully have it around the 19th or 20th, but it's not guaranteed). --and yes, I understand if on the 20th a lot of you are doing something else, but still. XD I'll try to keep to an update schedule of every three days or so, but we'll see how it goes.

Sorry if I'm a bit scarce in person during this auspicious time, but I do wish you all a wonderful AT2 experience. Here's hoping that NISA have kept the soul of the game intact.

It's been a long haul, and I'm happy to have seen it all through with you. Now little remains to be said but this: onwards, and upwards, to Metafalss!

No comments: