Friday 27 February 2009

Secret Jakuri costume!

For those following the current Reyvablog plot arc, just letting you know that our next update is planned to be on Sunday; do tune in for that. As of now, all our characters can do is wait for news, and control of that is in Mir's hands....

In the meantime, tide yourselves over with this awesome discovery I made in AT2. By fulfilling certain super-secret criteria in game that have been previously undisclosed, you can access Jakuri's ultimate, hidden costume... the "Standard (AT1)" costume.

Yes, it is what you think it is. (Slightly NSFW image; nudity covered by hair on tiny pixel person?) And yes, the silly damage numbers are because I was trying to take a picture of the screen and get to a decent frame of the battle at the same time.




...okay, okay, so this was totally 'shopped, but you have to admit, when you first found out Jakuri's secret, you all wondered whether she'd have this costume.

5 comments:

winters said...

You're kind of making me want to produce a patch to put it in the actual game... (It already looks like she's naked before her costume appears, it's not that strange of an idea...)

You know, I was actually wondering when I read the "bad news" post if neonsunray had contracted IPD. Well, not exactly what happened, but close enough that I was grinning over having anticipated something a bit.

Sunday, hmmmm... A useful calm moment for me, I guess. `.`

winters said...

By the way, I've commented again in the shirt-discussion-that-somehow-turned into-talking-about-the-sex-trade. Though I suspect that's kind of winding down. Had a lot of RL distractions lately or I would have gotten it done sooner.

Ayulsa said...

Good to note; thanks for letting me know. Will take a look at that... tomorrow, it looks like it's shaping up to be. Saturday.

And I think everyone was wondering that. XD; Well, eventually, she did get Infel Phira'd....

Anonymous said...

When I read the post about her death, I IMed Ayulsa with "Nooooooooooo!" and subtitled it "Do not want". This is pretty funny considering it turned out that he borrowed the idea from a recent Star Wars marathon to put her on a respirator. =D

Ayulsa said...

winters, commented back on the thread you mentioned here, by the by. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4847314667584980632&postID=3739461865269983893&page=1